Faber Group had evolved from a production-focused company into a service-focused company, resulting in the divestment of our production companies in 2020. Going forward, we will expand our service and product portfolio, with new and innovative ways to carry the loads of our customers. As such, we strengthen our proposition. For more new customers and more market segments. Read below more about ‘Carrying impact’ – our purpose, mission & vision.
Our Purpose: Carrying impact
- We have a history of focusing on a sustainable future.
- We have a responsibility towards our customers and future generations to provide high-quality reusable and sustainable products and services.
- It is our ambition to have a positive impact with our logistics solutions for supply chains. We bring circularity into logistics and make being circular a service in a shared economy. This way we are carrying impact.
Our mission and Vision
- With pooling and other circular systems we want to close the loop together with our customers while supporting their logistical challenges and sustainability goals and enabling them to focus on their core business.
- We innovate and accelerate to enable the sharing of logistics services. We invest in innovative circular concepts to enhance environmental improvement at every possible opportunity.
- We have an ambitious corporate social responsibility programme in place to create a positive impact, driven by the responsibility to carry with care.